Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our boy is growing up.....

Today I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch. Dustin came through the door and said to me "can I have the rent check??" The rest of the conversation went a little like this...
Me: Why??
Dustin: Because I am going to take it to Carole ( who we rent the house from) My Dad said it's ok. (Carole lives behind his but there are some corrals and a field seperating the 2 houses)
Me: How are you going to get there??
Dustin: My fourwheeler
Me:Ok
Dustin: Just a minute I want to get a treat for her (so he gets her a hard strawberry candy)
(I walk outside with him and ask Jared if he thinks this is a good idea)
Jared: Ya he is a big boy he can do it

So of goes Dustin to Carole's we watch him until he returns

He comes back and says he gave her the check and the treat
Carole: Thank you... Did you get that fourwheeler for Christmas??
Dustin: No my Mom and Dad bought it for me a long time ago
Carole: Did you know your wagon is upside down?
Dustin: Ya I know I always pull it like that ( the wagon is not heavy enough and just bounces around until it flips over and he just drags it...he just loves the idea of pulling something)
Carole: well Thank you neighbor
Anyway I thought this was way to cute not to post... now he thinks he has all the freedom in the world...wonder where he will want to go next?? On the very bottom picture the big tree in the background is Carole's house.







No comments:

Post a Comment