Friday, November 12, 2010

A boy it is!!

On Monday we went the the fetal medicine center @ St. Lukes we had a ultrasound done to see if there was any major health concerns with our 3rd... my heart was just pounding the whole time especailly when she went to the heart I was so nervous. After a 2 hour screen we were told that there was no concerns to be worried about at this time!! We sighed in relief. We will be having another boy due on the 25th of March. Dustin was right again!!! We are so greatful for the children we have been blessed with this far... we are truly blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just found your blog! Thank you for commenting on mine! We are pregnant with our 3rd as well due on March 23rd, a boy...how funny is that. We just had our big ultrasound to look at the heart as well so I can identify with your feelings, I think I was actually so nervous I was sweating! I think our other kiddos are about the same age as well, Ethan is 4 and little Emily is 18 months! I'll be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete