Friday, May 14, 2010

Everything goes in the mouth....

Yesterday as I was busy cleaning I found MaKaylee going through the garbage. She had found her self a leftover container of sourcream by the way she looked and by the way she was moving her tounge you would have thought she was in heaven.I then looked down at her and said MaKaylee what are you doing?? She looked up at me with a big sourcream smile. This wasn't the end to her taste testing adventure.... that afternoon as I was shutting the sprinklers off the hay field I sat her down in the dirt I seen she had a clod in hand and didn't think if she put that in her mouth that she would keep doing it ,but by time I was done she had mud soup in her mouth and was crying. Just as I thought this adventure would come to an end she got into her Dad's soap that is to remove grease of your hands...this time she was a bit smarter about it the soap was cherry scented. Luckliy I got to her before it went into the mouth. I being the dumb person I am didn't get any pictures.The way she is going I could probably get one today hopefully its healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment